Thursday, August 28, 2008

Guess Who???

Here's one some of you may not have seen. And some of you are not believing this picture right now. Yes this is Brian. It is Seattle at a dinner show and he was picked out of the audience and this lovely cross dresser picked Brian out of the audience to participate in the show and this is what happened to him. One year later we went to the show again and oddly enough he was picked again for the same act. He told the guy/girl or whatever, and so he bowed out gracefully to let someone else have this wonderful experience.

6 comments:

Wedig it! said...

Oh man, I bet Brian loved that! He's probably going to be PO'd that you showed everyone this Haaha!

Gina/Tom said...

I'm so glad you showed this! I had no idea my brother could be so feminine! Way to go Brian. Love you all.

HEIDI said...

I knew he had a feminine side...he is so cute...

The Cope Family said...

I always new when gene talked to brian. He just gave me the feeling he new it to much. His slurr was to go. Maybe I will have to keep them away from each other. lol

The Cope Family said...

also its about freaking time you post something on her. I was getting sick of blog stalking all you friends who will let me

Aubree said...

Mom does dad now that that is on there. I love that people are probably just cracking up when they see it.